Platz-Max NL-GW with Lattice Roller 1.80m (5.91ft)
Please contact us for future availability.
This product has not been rated yet
- Product Information
- Ratings & Reviews
The counter rotating feed gear inside the roller prevents plugging of the roller by the footing materials. This makes the NLGW an all-purpose tool for the professional maintenance of a variety of different types of surfaces. It is very easy to change the depth with the tines, which can be adjusted within minutes to suit your selected surface.
- Lattice roller
- Swivelling mechanism
- Leveller blade in the front
- 2 adjustable rows of tines
- Track-clearer on the right
- Adjustable wheel to protect the side wall
- Recommended driving speed of 10-15km/h
- Track clearer and belt roller
- Available in two sizes:
- 1.8m; 272kg: Part #TRCP1
- 2.2m; 308kg: Part #TRCP2
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this item.
To submit a review, please Login.