System Fencing Limited is an International Company in the equine industry with over 35 employees located in the scenic countryside between Rockwood and Acton. We have continued to grow over the 28 years as a diverse family company. We continue to lead the way in the horse industry and continue to grow with full time employment opportunities.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Positions Available:
Tack Store Manager
System Fencing is currently looking to hire a full time Tack Store Manager. This individual will be friendly, driven, knowledgeable, and a self starter.
- Be the face of System Fencing & Tack – lead by example
- Train tack store associates
- New hires
- In-depth product training with staff
- Inventory control
- Tack store maintenance
- Ensure the tack store is safe and well planned out
- Purchase orders
- Work with purchasing to ensure all orders are correct
- Order correct products for each season and maintain regular stock
- Work with marketing to promote on social media
- Run events to bring business into the tack store as well as provide educational experiences for the local equine community
- Applying marketing strategies in everyday operations
- Overseeing processing of phone and web orders
- Manage labour as per staffing and budget requirements
- Approve payroll
- Set goals with staff
- Hire as required with assistance from HR
- Budget management
- Setting goals
- Developing a plan to attain set goals
- Strong personal skills, outgoing and able to communicate with co-workers and customers
- Sales and customer service oriented, ability to identify sales opportunities and solve any issues
- Retail experience in a leadership role
- Management experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office with a focus on Excel
- Experience with budgets and forecasting preferred
- Able to identify trends within the equine industry
- In-depth knowledge of the equine industry
Looking for a experienced Welder for busy production shop, working mostly with 14gauge to ¼” thick steel. Must have experience finishing parts with great care. Day shift 630am to 5pm Monday to Thursday.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Not all potential applicants will receive a return call or email. We thank you for applying and please do not hesitate to apply again in the future.
System Fencing, Odyssey Performance, & System Stall Rentals is always looking to expand and build their team of professionals. We together can achieve more than individuals and working for the System group of companies is a career that you can build on. If you feel that you are a professional that wants to work in a dynamic environment and can make a difference in the horse industry please send your resume directly to email@example.com as we have positions become available we will review the resumes on file and get in contact with you.
Thank you again for your interest.